29.9.11

10 Months. Genesis of a new room

Ten months in Berlin.
It's still summer outside, maybe is gettin colder, but the sun is still amazing!! Wonderful days.
Finally my life is coming to have a direction, maybe not perfect, but now it's a life in Berlin, 100%.

End of September: new job, new room, new friends. Very intense time, i'm really tired, but i'm happy.
After months spent to study German i'm working in German, with my photography !!!

10 Months. Genesis of a new room

The summer has been very hard, some difficult situations with people, difficulty to find a job (Berlin is not a rich city, there are a lot of people that take money from the goverment and sometimes this is not good also to find really professional situations, like the very bad experiences i've got before the summer) and then also personal emotional/sentimental situations (lost in traslation, cultural gaps with different people) were very stressful to manage and all this, all together, was killing me.

10 Months. B-side

Now i can write with the smile on my face and a new room is something amazing to start with. I hope i'll use it with my new photographic projects.

Stay tuned!!!!

PS. a special thanks to whom has been with me these two last weeks, making all this very Amazing