16.6.11

My blog for english guests

"Corre el agua, corre el agua Yemayà"
This blog has been started in Italian (my mothertongue), but now I'm living in Berlin and i've started to write some threads in English, so some people might found interesting understanding what is it and why i'm writing this blog.
finchè ancora tempo, mio amore / till it's time, my love
I'm a traveller. I've started to travel 10 years ago and travels, together with photography, represent the main aim of my being. So I've started this blog to collect impressions, ideas, thoughts and advices to whom, like me, is on this path o would like to start it, maybe having an ispiration from it.
Napoli_99
"Elefante in cammino" means "Walking elephant", 'cause I've started travelling on foot and also because "walking" is something which is not finished, it's something still on going.
bigfish
In the Buddhist culture, the elephant is a marvellous animal and in the Dhammapada (ancient text on Buddha's teachings) is celebrated with a full Chapter (23). To the elephant are given many skills: endurance, patience, strenght and orderliness.

When you travel, you must be as an elephant.